So you should decide to use a colon cleanser but it may result into loss of several pounds. You can treat this problem with the help of home remedies for colon cleansing. But it is also advisable to take some preventive measures like:
You should not eat high fat content foods.
1. Avoid eating foods that contain artificial additives and preservatives.
2. Intake of fibers should be increased.
3. You should also perform colon cleansing program.
You should always try to use home remedies for colon cleansing at only initial stage because on later stage colon disorders become more stubborn and may not respond to home remedies. Some of the home remedies for colon cleansing are:
1. Aloe leaf is very effective for colon as it is a very good laxative.
2. Garlic is also an effective home remedy for colon cleansing. It is very helpful in removing or reducing parasites and very much effective in eliminating the harmful toxins from the body.
3. Eating plenty of fish is also very much effective in this condition. Fish are very rich in Omega 3 fatty acids and it is very much helpful in proper digestion. It is also very much effective and helpful in promoting good colon health.
4. Uses of fennel seeds are very much effective in eliminating the mucus from the colon. So you must make use of it.
There are many natural herbs which can be taken in its raw form or you can take it in the form of drink or any supplement.
El Salvador, San Salvador,
Waterbury Connecticut USA
If you can’t come to Hawaii, the next best cleanse is Bernard Jensen Cleanse