Archive for June 23rd, 2010
COLON CLEANSING | COLON CLEANSING ARTICLES | COLON HYDROTHERAPY FAQ | GALLERY COLON HYDROTHERAPY TESTIMONIALS | CONTACT US | VIDEO Seawaters Therapeutic Salinity Part 1 SeaWater Therapy Colon Hydrotherapy Retreat http://www.captaincolon.com When salts dissolve in water, they break apart into their cations and anions. Examples are: * Sodium chloride, NaCl, dissociates to Na+ and Cl-. […]
When salts dissolve in water, they break apart into their cations and anions. Examples are:
* Sodium chloride, NaCl, dissociates to Na+ and Cl-.
* Magnesium sulfate, MgSO4, dissociates to Mg2+ and SO42-.
3. Six major ions make up >99% of the total dissolved in seawater.
They are sodium ion (Na+), chloride (Cl-), sulfate (SO42-), magnesium ion (Mg2+), calcium ion (Ca2+), and potassium ion (K+).
4. Every naturally-occurring element has been found in seawater.
Some, however, have minuscule dissolved concentrations:
* Iron, 0.06 parts per billion (ppb)
* Lead, 0.002 ppb.
* Gold, 0.005 ppb.
* Protactinium, 0.00000005 ppb.
Darwin, Northern Territory
Kalba, United Arab Emirates, Kalba, UAE
If you can’t come to Hawaii, the next best cleanse is Arise and Shine