Clients Cases & Testimonials
Paul Genova - Maui, Hawaii
"Lost 50 Pounds in 51 Days"
Amy - Maui, Hawaii
"Lost 37 Pounds in 33 days"
Thank you for being so caring and loving to me. You are my Master Healer who
always know an answer and is very qualified in your work. You are a very hard
I will miss you.
"..I would certainly recommend you... "
"..I would Highly recommend... "
"..My Headaches are Gone with My
"..It really is
life changing... "
Chad and Gerlie
"..Hip Pain and Stiffness in my Joints
Yellow Jaundice, Fatty Tumor on Pancreas
The Bile Duct Disappeared!!! "
"..Colitis & Heart
Annie and Wayne Kaneshiro
"..brought me vibrant health
"..Chiropractor Receives More
Overall Exuberance For Life
Than Ever Before.... "
Roy Genatt D. C
"..Hair Changed from Gray to Brown!... "
Success Cases Using Ocean Water
chronic enterocolitis and terminal cachexia (Extreme weight loss etc.) - 20 year
old woman - 5 year problem
Synopsis: Generalized Psoriasis all over her body of a 16 year old girl - for the previous five years.
Synopsis: Infant - 3 months, 10 days old 40% of normal weight
Plasma therapy - complete recovery
Synopsis: Colitis 4 years and 9 months old child.Chronic colitis, Weight of a young boy of 2 and a half years.Treatment: Ocean Plasma - Complete cure.
Synopsis: 50 years old woman with weeping infectious eczema on her face, neck, hands, and arms, strong itching.
Synopsis: Athrepsia - poor assimilation infant - 4 months, 10 days Plasma therapy - complete recovery Was followed for 20 years Details
George Carlin On Age: Vies on Aging
IF YOU DON'T READ THIS TO THE VERY END, YOU HAVE LOST A DAY IN YOUR LIFE. AND WHEN YOU HAVE FINISHED, DO AS I AM DOING AND SEND IT ON.
George Carlin's Views on Aging
Do you realize that the only time in our lives when we like to get old is when we're kids? If you're less than 10 years old, you're so excited about aging that you think in fractions.
"How old are you?" "I'm four and a half!" You're never thirty-six and a half. You're four and a half, going on five! That's the key
You get into your teens, now they can't hold you back. You jump to the next number, or even a few ahead.
"How old are you?" "I'm gonna be 16!" You could be 13, but hey, you're gonna be 16! And then the greatest day of your life . You become 21. Even the words sound like a ceremony . YOU BECOME 21. YESSSS!!!
But then you turn 30. Oooohh, what happened there? Makes you sound like bad milk! He TURNED; we had to throw him out. There's no fun now, you're Just a sour-dumpling. What's wrong? What's changed?
You BECOME 21, you TURN 30, then you're PUSHING 40. Whoa! Put on the brakes, it's all slipping away. Before you know it, you REACH 50 and your dreams are gone.
But wait!!! You MAKE it to 60. You didn't think you would!
So you BECOME 21, TURN 30, PUSH 40, REACH 50 and MAKE it to 60.
You've built up so much speed that you HIT 70! After that it's a day-by-day thing; you HIT Wednesday!
You get into your 80's and every day is a complete cycle; you HIT lunch; you TURN 4:30; you REACH bedtime. And it doesn't end there. Into the 90s, you start going backwards; "I Was JUST92."
Then a strange thing happens. If you make it over 100, you become a little kid again. "I'm 100 and a half!"
May you all make it to a healthy 100 and a half!!
HOW TO STAY YOUNG
1. Throw out nonessential numbers. This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is why you pay "them."
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down.
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever. Never let the brain idle. "An idle mind is the devil's workshop." And the devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love, whether it's family, pets, keepsakes, music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it. If it is unstable, improve it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is.
10.Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER:
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.
And if you don't send this to at least 8 people - who cares? But do share this with someone. We all need to live life to its fullest each day!!
Ionic Trace Mineral Sea Formula
Delivered directly to you home.
81 Central Avenue, Wailuku, HI 96791
808.281.1016 | 808.205.7810