Clients Cases & Testimonials
Paul Genova - Maui, Hawaii
"Lost 50 Pounds in 51 Days"
Amy - Maui, Hawaii
"Lost 37 Pounds in 33 days"
"..I would certainly recommend you... "
Success Cases Using Ocean Water
Synopsis: Dyspepsia, chronic enterocolitis and terminal cachexia (Extreme weight loss etc.) - 20 year old woman - 5 year problem
Synopsis: Generalized Psoriasis all over her body of a 16 year old girl - for the previous five years.
Synopsis: Infant - 3 months, 10 days old 40% of normal weight Plasma therapy - complete recovery
Synopsis: Colitis 4 years and 9 months old child.Chronic colitis, Weight of a young boy of 2 and a half years.Treatment: Ocean Plasma - Complete cure.
Synopsis: 50 years old woman with weeping infectious eczema on her face, neck, hands, and arms, strong itching.
Synopsis: Athrepsia - poor assimilation infant - 4 months, 10 days Plasma therapy - complete recovery Was followed for 20 years Details
6 Tips on Hepatitis
1. Five different hepatitis viruses have been identified: type A; type B; type C; type D, or delta virus; and type E. Type A is probably the most prevalent type of viral hepatitis worldwide, followed by types B, E, C, and D.
2. Hepatitis A and E are transmitted through fecally contaminated food or water. Other modes of transmission include needle sharing among intravenous drug abusers; sexual contact; maternal transmission; and transmission by blood transfusion.
3. A simple blood test is used to determine that a person has one or more of the different types of hepatitis.
4. Acute hepatitis is typically characterized by flu-like symptoms (including fever, headaches, fatigue, nausea and vomiting) and jaundice. Chronic hepatitis is often asymptomatic.
5. Vaccines are available to protect against hepatitis A and B. Additionally, immune globulin for hepatitis A or hepatitis B is recommended when someone has been exposed to an infected person.
6. Among the ways to care for your liver are: limiting alcohol consumption; avoiding liver- damaging drugs; practicing safe sex; avoiding use of illegal drugs; avoiding high doses of vitamins unless prescribed; avoiding tattoos and the sharing of razors; not eating raw shellfish from questionable sources; and carefully following directions for use of toxic substances (e.g., cleaning products).
Delivered directly to you home.