Clients Cases & Testimonials
Paul Genova - Maui, Hawaii
"Lost 50 Pounds in 51 Days"
Amy - Maui, Hawaii
"Lost 37 Pounds in 33 days"
"..I would certainly recommend you... "
Success Cases Using Ocean Water
Synopsis: Dyspepsia, chronic enterocolitis and terminal cachexia (Extreme weight loss etc.) - 20 year old woman - 5 year problem
Synopsis: Generalized Psoriasis all over her body of a 16 year old girl - for the previous five years.
Synopsis: Infant - 3 months, 10 days old 40% of normal weight Plasma therapy - complete recovery
Synopsis: Colitis 4 years and 9 months old child.Chronic colitis, Weight of a young boy of 2 and a half years.Treatment: Ocean Plasma - Complete cure.
Synopsis: 50 years old woman with weeping infectious eczema on her face, neck, hands, and arms, strong itching.
Synopsis: Athrepsia - poor assimilation infant - 4 months, 10 days Plasma therapy - complete recovery Was followed for 20 years Details
10 Tips on Constipation and Incontinence of Stool
1. Despite widespread belief, constipation is not necessarily a part of growing older.
2. Bowel habits are similar in both younger and older healthy people.
3. Constipation is defined as stools that are:
Too difficult to pass
Infrequent (less than 3 per week)
4. Constipation is caused by:
Not enough dietary fiber or fluids
Medication side effects
Emotional or physical stress
Misconception about normal bowel habits
Lack of activity
5. How to manage mild-to-moderate constipation:
Gradually add dietary fiber from variou sources
Increase fluids (water, soup, broth, juices)
Eat meals on a regular schedule
Chew your food well
Gradually increase daily exercise
Respond to urges to move your bowels
Avoid straining See your doctor if these measures don't work
6. Dietary therapy (increased fiber and fluids) and fiber supplements are the preferred treatment for chronic constipation.
7. In some cases, your doctor may recommend the use of stool softeners.
8. Use of mineral oil or stimulant laxatives regularly, consult your doctor to make sure what you are using is right for you.
9. Incontinence of stool or fecal soiling is most often due to leakage around a fecal impaction. Removing the impaction will usually restore continence.
10. Incontinence of stool in healthy older people deserves full education and treatment. Treatment options include:
Adjustment in dietary fiber to reduce amount of stool
Medications to decrease stool frequency
Prescribed use of enemas (not soap enemas)
Delivered directly to you home.